Last Modified: 05/10/2016
This Site is offered and available to registered users who are licensed nurse practitioners or physician assistants (or in training to become licensed nurse practitioners or physician assistants), are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company, meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements, and will provide valid confirmation of all such eligibility requirements when so requested. If you do not meet all of these requirements or are unwilling to confirm your compliance with such requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion, without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site;and
If you choose or are provided with a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security or access information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors, affiliates, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
The Company name, the terms “Connect-Consult-Converse-Create”, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including without limitation by using e-mail addresses or screen/user names associated with any of the foregoing); or
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including without limitation any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries);
Additionally, you agree:
- not to use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
- otherwise not to attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- not to attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and
- not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site;
- not to introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, malware, ransomware, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- not to use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- not to use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- not to use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
The Site may contain message boards, social media discussion forums, personal web pages or profiles, bulletin boards, surveys, quizzes, comment sections, clinical crowdsourcing / community feedback, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Site.
You represent and warrant that:
- you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates, business partners, and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns; and
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and that you—not the Company—have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
We have the right:
- to remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- to disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site; and
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities, government or quasi-government agencies, or court or administrative order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These Community Guidelines apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, or other protected class;
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- be likely to deceive any person;
- promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising, unless the user has obtained our prior written consent; or
- give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations, as well as ethical and licensure requirements of your profession, may impose obligations with respect to patient confidentiality that may limit the ability of nurse practitioners, physician assistants, physicians, health care providers, and persons acting on their behalf to make use of certain materials or to transmit certain information to third parties. You understand and agree that the Site is not intended for such uses and that, although designed with reasonable security measures and protocols, the Site not designed for the use, transmission, or storage of individually identifiable health information or protected health information, as such terms are defined under HIPAA.
- You represent and warrant that you will comply with all laws directly or indirectly applicable to you, including HIPAA, that now or in the future may govern the gathering, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure, maintenance, and storage of patient information, and you will use your best efforts to cause all persons or entities under your direction or control to comply with such laws. At all times, you are and will remain solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all legally necessary consents or permissions (including, if applicable, patient consents) required or advisable for you to disclose, process, retrieve, transmit, and view the patient information that you may transmit, store, or receive in connection with the Site, the materials and information presented on or through the Site, and any third-party website. You agree that the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and licensees and each of their respective employees, agents, officers, directors, representatives, advisors, and authorized contractors and all other persons or entities involved in the operation or creation of the information, materials, and functionalities presented on or through the Site have the right to monitor, retrieve, store, review, and use all information, including if applicable patient information, and materials presented on or through the Site, in connection with the operation, creation, or use of the Site.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
The information and materials presented on or through the Site are made available solely for general information purposes and. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information or materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Neither the content nor any other information, material, or service presented on or through this Site is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. To the extent any information or material presented on or through the Site contains or involves clinical or healthcare-related matters, such information or material is not and shall not be considered a substitute for the professional judgment of a healthcare professional in diagnosing or treating patients. Neither the Company nor you are permitted to advise, diagnose, or otherwise treat any users of this Site. Users accessing this information assume full responsibility for the use of the information and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any claims, losses, or damages arising from the use of such information. We do not recommend or endorse any specific drugs, tests, clinicians, practitioners, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, “off-label” drug uses, or other such information that may be mentioned on the Site.
This Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, authors, commenters, medical professionals, contributors, editors, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person, organization, or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials or information provided by any third parties.
We may update the content on this Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the materials, information, or content on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such materials, information, or content.
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express, written consent.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you:
- to link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site;
- to send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site; and
- to cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking, on any other site; or
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Site is based in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
This Site is operated by Clinician 1, LLC, 300 Jubilee Drive, Peabody, MA 01960.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright/DMCA agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting the Site!