This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Obstetrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Obstetrics
- How Technology Led a Hospital To Give a Patient 38 Times His Dosage
- Posted 2 months, 2 weeks ago by PhysAssist
- ABIM chanes rules on PI. Great follow up on PA network in Link-ed IN
- Posted 4 months, 1 week ago by bblumm
- Dave’s Blog: Take A Minute Right Now To Draw A Picture
- Posted 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
- Article: What Doctors Make-Excellent and interesting
- Posted 5 months, 1 week ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Keywords allow you to refine all the topics covered in a post. You can add as many as you want and they will help others looking for information on those categories.