This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Obstetrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Obstetrics
- ACOG Issues Guide For Correctly Estimating Due Date
- Posted 1 month, 1 week ago by Dave Mittman
- ACP: Guidelines For Nonsurgical Management of Urinary Incontinence
- Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
- LA Times: Vaccination Controversy Swirls Around O.C.’s (Los Angeles) ‘Dr. Bob’
- Posted 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
- ACOG: All Pregnant Woman Should Receive A Flu Shot
- Posted 2 months, 1 week ago by Dave Mittman
- Article: No More Baby or Patient Pictures In The Waiting Room
- Posted 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Keywords allow you to refine all the topics covered in a post. You can add as many as you want and they will help others looking for information on those categories.