This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Obstetrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Obstetrics
- Article: What Doctors Make-Excellent and interesting
- Posted 2 days, 1 hour ago by Dave Mittman
- Annals of IM: Meta Analysis of Treatments For Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Dave Mittman
- ACOG: Recommendations to Improve Access to Contraception for More Women
- Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
- NY Times Editorial: Let’s Use Midwives For Routine Childbirth
- Posted 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
- When “Dr. and Surgeon” Are Not A Physician-Interesting Article
- Posted 2 months, 1 week ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Be sure to answer the “Question of the Week”. The more people who answer it, the more representative the conclusions we will get. You can always find the question of the week on the yellow note on the home page.