This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Obstetrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Obstetrics
- Physicians Arrested In Italy For Taking Bribes To Discourage Breastfeeding
- Posted 2 hours, 55 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Cervical Cancer Screening Guidelines From Three Groups-PDF- Great To Print Out
- Posted 2 weeks, 2 days ago by Dave Mittman
- Embryo Adoption: A New Term and Procedure-Are you familiar?
- Posted 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Dave Mittman
- ACOG: Guidelines On Care of the Pregnant Patient During An Ebola Outbreak
- Posted 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Dave Mittman
- Physician Assistant vs. Physician Associate Survey
- Posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Meganpawlowski
- LA Times: New Class of Abortion ProvidersHelp Provide Access In California
- Posted 3 weeks, 7 days ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Did you know you can add an image to a post? Want to get feedback on a skin condition you encountered? Post a picture with your post.