This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Obstetrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Obstetrics
- ABIM chanes rules on PI. Great follow up on PA network in Link-ed IN
- Posted 1 month, 4 weeks ago by bblumm
- Dave’s Blog: Take A Minute Right Now To Draw A Picture
- Posted 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
- Article: What Doctors Make-Excellent and interesting
- Posted 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
- Annals of IM: Meta Analysis of Treatments For Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Posted 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Invite your collegues and make Clinician 1 your own. Get your colleagues and classmates together and assign them to groups to customize your network. Click on the “Your Colleagues” tab to invite and add collegues.