This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Obstetrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Obstetrics
- When “Dr. and Surgeon” Are Not A Physician-Interesting Article
- Posted 3 days, 8 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Physicians Arrested In Italy For Taking Bribes To Discourage Breastfeeding
- Posted 6 days, 4 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Cervical Cancer Screening Guidelines From Three Groups-PDF- Great To Print Out
- Posted 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Dave Mittman
- Embryo Adoption: A New Term and Procedure-Are you familiar?
- Posted 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Dave Mittman
- ACOG: Guidelines On Care of the Pregnant Patient During An Ebola Outbreak
- Posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Keywords allow you to refine all the topics covered in a post. You can add as many as you want and they will help others looking for information on those categories.