This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Obstetrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Obstetrics
- How Technology Led a Hospital To Give a Patient 38 Times His Dosage
- Posted 3 months ago by PhysAssist
- ABIM chanes rules on PI. Great follow up on PA network in Link-ed IN
- Posted 5 months ago by bblumm
- Dave’s Blog: Take A Minute Right Now To Draw A Picture
- Posted 5 months ago by Dave Mittman
- Article: What Doctors Make-Excellent and interesting
- Posted 6 months ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Did you know you can add an image to a post? Want to get feedback on a skin condition you encountered? Post a picture with your post.