This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Obstetrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Obstetrics
- ABIM chanes rules on PI. Great follow up on PA network in Link-ed IN
- Posted 1 week, 2 days ago by bblumm
- Dave’s Blog: Take A Minute Right Now To Draw A Picture
- Posted 4 weeks, 2 days ago by Dave Mittman
- Article: What Doctors Make-Excellent and interesting
- Posted 1 month, 1 week ago by Dave Mittman
- Annals of IM: Meta Analysis of Treatments For Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Posted 1 month, 5 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
- ACOG: Recommendations to Improve Access to Contraception for More Women
- Posted 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Did you know many of the Medical News items (click on medical news in the News and Information tab) give CME for reading them. They are a fast and easy way to get needed CME credits.