This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Obstetrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Obstetrics
- Most (about 3/4) First-Time Moms Plan to Follow Vaccine Schedule
- Posted 2 months ago by Renee Dahring, NP
- How Technology Led a Hospital To Give a Patient 38 Times His Dosage
- Posted 9 months ago by PhysAssist
- ABIM chanes rules on PI. Great follow up on PA network in Link-ed IN
- Posted 11 months ago by bblumm
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Invite your collegues and make Clinician 1 your own. Get your colleagues and classmates together and assign them to groups to customize your network. Click on the “Your Colleagues” tab to invite and add collegues.