This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Obstetrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Obstetrics
- U.S. teen births hit historic low with plunge in minority rate
- Posted 2 months ago by Renee Dahring, NP
- Most (about 3/4) First-Time Moms Plan to Follow Vaccine Schedule
- Posted 8 months ago by Renee Dahring, NP
- How Technology Led a Hospital To Give a Patient 38 Times His Dosage
- Posted last year by PhysAssist
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Did you know you can add an image to a post? Want to get feedback on a skin condition you encountered? Post a picture with your post.