This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Obstetrics and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Obstetrics
- Physician Assistant vs. Physician Associate Survey
- Posted 1 day, 6 hours ago by Meganpawlowski
- LA Times: New Class of Abortion ProvidersHelp Provide Access In California
- Posted 5 days, 4 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- ACOG Issues Guide For Correctly Estimating Due Date
- Posted 1 month, 1 week ago by Dave Mittman
- ACP: Guidelines For Nonsurgical Management of Urinary Incontinence
- Posted 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
- LA Times: Vaccination Controversy Swirls Around O.C.’s (Los Angeles) ‘Dr. Bob’
- Posted 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Invite your collegues and make Clinician 1 your own. Get your colleagues and classmates together and assign them to groups to customize your network. Click on the “Your Colleagues” tab to invite and add collegues.