This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Emergency Medicine and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Emergency Medicine
- Hillary To Cardiologists: Fee For Service Days Are Numbered
- Posted 15 hours, 58 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- NY Times: What We Are Learning About Drug Company Payments To Doctors
- Posted 1 day, 14 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Healthleaders: Governors Expand Push To Expand Role of PA
- Posted 1 day, 21 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- The Crux: Nineteen U.S. states have joined this dangerous healthcare trend. (This physician is talki
- Posted 3 days, 15 hours ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Be sure to answer the “Question of the Week”. The more people who answer it, the more representative the conclusions we will get. You can always find the question of the week on the yellow note on the home page.