This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Emergency Medicine and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Emergency Medicine
- Kaiser Health News: Urgent Care Centers Opening For Mental Illness
- Posted 18 hours, 27 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- 79% of Physicians Polled Say Unvaccinated Children Should Not Be Allowed To Attend School. Agree?
- Posted 18 hours, 35 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- ABC News: Liberian “PA” One of Two Who Survives Ebola After Treatment With
- Posted 18 hours, 42 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Forbes: The 10 Most Expensive Cities In America For Healthcare
- Posted 18 hours, 49 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Estrogen May Be Key to Anti-Binge Eating Treatment
- Posted 20 hours, 15 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Did you know you can add an image to a post? Want to get feedback on a skin condition you encountered? Post a picture with your post.