This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Emergency Medicine and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Emergency Medicine
- Woman Pleads Guilty For Posing As A PA-Treated 200 Children
- Posted 1 hour, 54 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Medscape- Physicians, NPs and PAs: Where’s This All Going?
- Posted 19 hours, 28 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Doctors Mystified by Paralysis in Dozens of Children
- Posted 20 hours, 14 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Physician Assistant vs. Physician Associate Survey
- Posted 1 day, 2 hours ago by Meganpawlowski
- AAP: New Clinical Practice Guidelines On Bronchiolitis
- Posted 1 day, 21 hours ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Keywords allow you to refine all the topics covered in a post. You can add as many as you want and they will help others looking for information on those categories.