This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Emergency Medicine and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Emergency Medicine
- Dave’s Blog: The AAPA Embraces A New Reality; Will You?
- Posted 1 day, 14 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Study: Half of Dr. Oz’s medical advice is baseless or wrong
- Posted 1 day, 15 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Study: Regular Low Doses Of Ibuprofen Found To Extend The Lives Of Animals By 15 Percent
- Posted 1 day, 16 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Study: Quit Smoking Drug From Eastern Europe Better Than Nicotine Tx? Yes!
- Posted 2 days, 11 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Rapid Screening Test For Syphilis Expands Into Office Setting
- Posted 3 days, 9 hours ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Invite your collegues and make Clinician 1 your own. Get your colleagues and classmates together and assign them to groups to customize your network. Click on the “Your Colleagues” tab to invite and add collegues.