This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Emergency Medicine and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Emergency Medicine
- Article: Chikungunya: From Zero to 1.24 Million Cases
- Posted 13 hours, 24 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Study: Three Cups of Tea A Day Can Cut Diabetes Risk
- Posted 13 hours, 39 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- The Complexities of Physician Supply & Demand: 2013 to 2025
- Posted 21 hours, 40 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- NPs (and PAs) Applaud Introduction of New Bill For Covering Home Health Care
- Posted 1 day, 24 hours ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Have you joined a group today? Joining groups is a great way to find posts that match your interests Click here to get started.