This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Emergency Medicine and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Emergency Medicine
- CDC Recommends Antiviral Treatment Without Testing For Severe Flu Season
- Posted 14 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- MedPage: Revising and Refreshing Telemedicine Tactics
- Posted 16 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- UPDATED CME save the date: FACTS-Care CVT critical care conference Fall 2016
- Posted 2 days ago by rescuepa
- Info-illustration: Health Insurance CEO Payment 2014
- Posted 2 days ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Invite your collegues and make Clinician 1 your own. Get your colleagues and classmates together and assign them to groups to customize your network. Click on the “Your Colleagues” tab to invite and add collegues.