This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Emergency Medicine and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Emergency Medicine
- Study: Over 90% of Pediatric Fractures Are Treated Improperly
- Posted 21 hours, 15 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Infographic-Traditional versus Collaborative Leaders
- Posted 21 hours, 20 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Question: What Discounts/ Extra Services Do Get From Any of Your State/Specialty/National Orgs?
- Posted 1 day, 1 hour ago by Dave Mittman
- Article: HHS Invests $283M to Spread Primary Care Services
- Posted 1 day, 2 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Canadian PA Asks If We Are Ethically Bound To Treat Ebola Patients?
- Posted 1 day, 3 hours ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Keywords allow you to refine all the topics covered in a post. You can add as many as you want and they will help others looking for information on those categories.