This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Emergency Medicine and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Emergency Medicine
- Study: Over 90% of Pediatric Fractures Are Treated Improperly
- Posted 3 hours, 17 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Infographic-Traditional versus Collaborative Leaders
- Posted 3 hours, 22 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Question: What Discounts/ Extra Services Do Get From Any of Your State/Specialty/National Orgs?
- Posted 6 hours, 41 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Article: HHS Invests $283M to Spread Primary Care Services
- Posted 7 hours, 48 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Canadian PA Asks If We Are Ethically Bound To Treat Ebola Patients?
- Posted 8 hours, 40 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Did you know you can add an image to a post? Want to get feedback on a skin condition you encountered? Post a picture with your post.