This group will discuss all aspects concerning the practice of Emergency Medicine and the treatment of patients with problems centered around this specialty. Members are encouraged to submit questions, discuss clinical problems, therapeutic questions or any other topic you feel helps the group understand this specialty and the problems we all encounter in the practice of it.
Posts in Emergency Medicine
- Dave’s Blog: Let’s Work Together To Outlaw This Idea!
- Posted 8 hours, 51 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Five PAs Recognized With Awards At National AAPA Meeting
- Posted 9 hours, 37 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Historic PA Study From 1975. The PA In A Rural Satellite Clinic
- Posted 10 hours, 36 minutes ago by Dave Mittman
- Ohio House Passes Bill To Allow NPs and PAs To Treat Sexual Partners Of STI Patients
- Posted 1 day, 8 hours ago by Dave Mittman
- Article:Delaware Air Force Officer Owes Life To PAs Diagnosis
- Posted 1 day, 9 hours ago by Dave Mittman
Using Clinician 1 Tip
Did you know many of the Medical News items (click on medical news in the News and Information tab) give CME for reading them. They are a fast and easy way to get needed CME credits.